R25,000 - R42,000
18 December 2020
A vacancy exists for a Site Manager: The position will report to the Branch Manager respectively. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all site-specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are always efficiently and professionally met.
• Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate of equivalent.
• PSIRA Grade A registered and accredited.
• Integrity testing.
• No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
• Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Residential Security.
• Staff Management experience essential.
• Computer literacy.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
• Maintaining good relations between Ruifield Security Services and the client regarding security services rendered.
• Ensuring the posting of Security Officers are done timeously.
• Ensuring that all Security Officers meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the client.
• Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the client regarding the improvement of services.
• General management and supervision of security staff.
• Ensuring that all HR related queries are dealt with promptly.
• Investigating incidents and submitting relevant weekly/monthly incident reports to Management.
• Attend meetings with Ruifield Management and with the Client.
Other personality attributes:
• Be proactive and innovative.
• Must be assertive, honest, professional and reliable.
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong planning, organizational, administration skills is required.
• Good interpersonal and client liaison skills are required.
• Experience in investigation techniques and report writing.
• Willing and able to work extended/flexi hours when required.
• Ability to work under pressure and without supervision.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the RSS team.
Ruifield Security Services (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Chris Wessels – HR Manager
Oscar Manana – HR Director
Vusi Mthombeni – HR Supervisor
013 110 2391
Ruifield Security Services