R11,000 - R23,000
18 December 2020
The folllowing position is available within Ruifield Security Services.
We are looking for a PANELBEATER (experienced). The purpose of this position is to panelbeat / restore and repair vehicles ' bodywork and frames which has been damaged.
1. Clear Criminal Record
2. At least 2 years experience in panelbeating / mechanical work
3. Spray Painting experience
4. Valid Driver's License
5. Own transport is an advantage
1. Panelbeating, replacement and restoration of vehicles
2. Day to day maintenance of vehicles
3. Spray Painting
4. Breakdown Towing4
5. General Welding and Brazing work
6. Collection of spare parts
7. Assisting with basic workshop duties.
• Must have good communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must have brilliant organizing and planning skills
• Quality Assurance knowledge
• Must be able to work overtime when needed.
• Self Development
• Communcation Skills
• Customer Focus
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the RSS team.
Ruifield Security Services (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Chris Wessels – HR Manager
Oscar Manana – HR Director
Vusi Mthombeni – HR Supervisor
013 110 2391
Ruifield Security Services