ISA Balancing Recon
ISA Balancing Recon
R18,000 - R25,000
18 December 2020
• Balance All Cash Centers on daily basis (System vs Client records vs Cash Holdings)
• To provide support relating to ISA systems, ISA Implementation based on business requirements around financial side.
• Train users to utilize ISA application – Balancing Module
• Knowledge of ISA 7 would be preferable
• Knowledge of cash Centre money counting equipment would be preferable
• Knowledge of the cash Centre operations would be preferable
• Up to 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role or Cash Centre experience.
• OWN Transport Required
• Provides first line user support to ensure the effective use of the ISA application.
• Maintain head office liaison with regards to daily reporting
• Cash Centre queries and requirements to Balancing Function
• Adhere to standard operating guidelines when utilizing ISA.
• Reconciliation and balancing, clearing outstanding entries
• Ensure that laid-down procedures regarding the handling and movement of cash are adhered to
• Accurate record keeping within the Centre – standard balancing Pack’s
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports regarding all cash deposits to the bank(s) and supporting information if required
• Assist auditors – internal and external – with documentation required for the auditing.
• Financial and System Queries
• Track all inventories regularly and report to the management with the inventory records.
• Reconcile discrepancies in different accounts
• Subordinate effectiveness, motivation and teamwork
• Operating losses at a minimum.
• Assist in the implementation of new installations and support of current ISA components.
• Planning is generally on a daily to weekly basis within regular activity cycles.
• Undertake basic trend analysis.
• Able to take the initiative within limits of authority.
• Honesty, reliability and integrity
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to handle pressure
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Adheres to deadlines
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Logical approach to problem solving
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• Enquiring mind with business curiosity
• Resilient – able to retain optimism despite setbacks and not take criticism personally
• Emotionally controlled - remains calm under pressure
• Is logical, rational and shows sound judgement, decisiveness and common sense in problem solving and decision-making
• Customer service-orientated
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the RSS team.
Ruifield Security Services (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Chris Wessels – HR Manager
Oscar Manana – HR Director
Vusi Mthombeni – HR Supervisor
013 110 2391
Ruifield Security Services