Cash In Transit Driver
R19,800 - R30,000
18 December 2020
The above position is vacant at Ruifield Security Services Cash Solutions Nelspruit, reporting to the Branch Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is to collect and deliver clients’ money and provide proof of delivery and collection.
• Clear criminal record
• PSIRA accredited at least with Grade C
• Completed firearm training in handgun and rifle
• SAPS competency certificate
• CIT certificate
• Experience in security industry or similar role
• PDP with code 10
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
• Full responsibility and accountability for collecting and delivering clients’ money.
• Report all delays to the Branch Manager immediately.
• Incident prevention and reporting
• Maintain radio contact with controllers
• Take preventive action towards any suspicious activity
Other personality attributes:
• Must be honest and reliable
• Must have good verbal and language abilities
• Must be assertive
• Must be self- motivated
• Pay attention to detail
• Customer service and relations
• Quality assurance
• Willing to work overtime
• Willing to Travel
• Communication skills
• Customer focus
• Team work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the RSS team.
Ruifield Security Services (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Chris Wessels – HR Manager
Oscar Manana – HR Director
Vusi Mthombeni – HR Supervisor
013 110 2391
Ruifield Security Services