R16,500 - R34,800
8 June 2021
Purpose of Position
Our company is looking for a focused, industrious, and likable candidate to fill a vacant administrative clerk position. As an administrative clerk, you will perform a variety of clerical duties to help keep the office running smoothly. Our ideal candidate is an efficient, dynamic, and cooperative individual who can perform well while juggling multiple tasks with little to no direct supervision.
Administrative Clerk Duties And Responsibilities
• Answer and direct telephone calls.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and others to answer questions, address complaints, explain information, and take orders.
• Operate office machinery, including photocopiers, scanners, telephone and voicemail systems, and computers.
• Maintain updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing, and databases.
• Handle incoming and outgoing office correspondence.
• Compile and maintain records of office activities and business transactions.
• Type, format, proofread and edit documents from notes or dictation.
• Prepare meeting agendas; attend meetings to take notes and write minutes.
• Manage work schedules, calendars, and appointments.
• Obtain information to respond to requests by reviewing files, documents, and records.
• Take inventory and order materials, supplies, and services as needed.
• Prepare and mail bills, invoices, checks, and contracts.
Administrative Clerk Requirements And Qualifications
• Proficient in the use of computers, including accounting software, database software, document management software, and Microsoft Office.
• Prior secretarial experience preferred, but not required.
• Strong communication skills; ability to interact productively with supervisors, peers, and subordinates.
• Superb organizational skills.
• Excellent time management.
• Matric Certificate.
• Admin Certificate/Diploma/Degree.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the RSS team.
Ruifield Security Services (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Chris Wessels – HR Manager
Oscar Manana – HR Director
Vusi Mthombeni – HR Supervisor
013 110 2391
Ruifield Security Services